Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010
Sabrina with her own style, Emily happily smiling and Tailor is ‘so big’

Blog background

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things


We went to Tracy to go to Dylan Hendricks' baptism. Sabrina came up with a couple of funny ones. Friday night, about 9pm, we were all still outside, but going to go on a walk. Sabrina walked up to her Daddy and asked, "Can you turn on the lights please?" Then she took a moment to look up to the sky and mumbled, "Oh. Never mind, it's nighttime." Appearantly, she thought Daddy could turn on the sun again.

Saturday, after the baptism was over, she wanted to tell me something in my ear. I bent down and she whispered to me, "My butt is sweaty." Hopefully, the people who were behind us in the aisle waiting for us to get out of their way didnt' hear her. To her credit, though, at 6pm, when we left to drive the long way home, it was still 107 degrees. I don't remember what temperature it was at 2pm, but we were all stitting on metal chairs. Everything gets a little sticky and sweaty on metal chairs in that kind of heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment