Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010
Sabrina with her own style, Emily happily smiling and Tailor is ‘so big’

Blog background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Kittens are soooo cute


First day back from vacation. I was doing a little work in the back of Sabrina’s class. The teacher called the kids to the rug to read them a story. Since it was about cats, she first asked the kids who had a cat, then she asked them if they knew anything cats did. The first kid shared that if you handle them too tightly, they’ll scratch you. Then she called on Sabrina. Sabrina shared to her fellow 7 and 8 year old classmates that if their master dies, a cat will eat them. I was mortified. I apologized to the teacher. She took it in stride, told me she’s heard worse and moved on. Though what Sabrina had said was true (I very much regret having opened my big mouth to give her that fun fact), I still can’t believe that after 1½ weeks of playing with grandpa’s kitten, she chose to share THAT.

1 comment:

  1. mom, what is this?!?!?!?!! I thought this blog was about emily and sabrina, not ME!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete